Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Aloha Friday

It's Friday, and it's Earth Day . Can it get any better than this? We're participating in An Island Life's Aloha Friday blog event. The event involves posting a question on your blog. Here's my question:

What are you doing for Earth Day?


We have a number of events scheduled at work today. I rode my bike to work, brought in some t-shirts to exchange, brought my lunch, and we're going up to clean up garbage from the area around the building.

I look forward to hearing what you're doing today.

5 comments:

Cooper and Lola said...

It's raining so we are staying in..

Stacy Uncorked said...

Princess Nagger and I stopped and picked up a tub to convert into a compost bin - she's painting it right now, but we'll have to wait until it stops raining to finish it and put it to work...might not be until next week! :) We also picked up a new tree to plant - hopefully the rain will let up and we can get it in the ground. :)

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter! I'm your newest follower. ;)

Be Kind 2 Earth Day - Aloha

The Social Frog said...

Nothing for Earth Day but it is Good Friday for me.


www.thesocialfrog.com

JamericanSpice said...

Nothing planned. Just hanging out with the family.

Andrea said...

Nothing much!