Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

While I may be far away from my sweetie and my favorite Cavalier this Valentine's Day, I am in the "Sweetest Place on Earth." It was much sweeter last year when my husband came on this business trip, but I did get to have lunch with a couple of my best friends from college. You know the type of friends - the ones you don't see for a year or two but pick right up where you left off. They're always there for me, as I am for them. I hope everyone has a chance to form at least one friendship like this in their lives.

Hugs and Kisses from Kendall
Meanwhile, Kendall's at home hanging out and sending Happy Valentines wishes your way.

3 comments:

Alien said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yours,

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

What a cute photo! Friendships that survive yrs apart are the best kind!

Unknown said...

I am so thankful for our friendship, Gretchen. It was wonderful seeing you again. BTW - we thought of Kendall last night when we sawq the Cavalier on the Westminster Dog Show! Smiles and Hugs.