Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

About a month ago, I picked up a black, velour hoodie jacket for Kendall. It has "Rotten" written across the back, as in totally spoiled..

One of my friends mentioned that all she needed were some low-slung jeans and she'd be a Juicy Girl. I couldn't figure out how to put jeans on a dog, so she has a miniskirt. I picked it up at the resale shop and cut it apart so we could tie it around her waist. As you can see, she just loves wearing the outfit. Right.



There's a Halloween costume party at small dog playday at Pup-a-Razzi on Saturday. I'm on the road, so I'm hoping someone will take lots of pictures for me to post.

1 comment:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Hi, Gretchen! Sorry our trips didn't conincide as I would have loved to meet you, too. I hope you have a great time on the East Coast.