Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthday Party - Part 1

Today was the birthday party I put together for Kendall and her littermates. I rented the private area of the Hazeldale dog park, and nine Cavaliers, four three-week old puppies, and their owners got together. The weather was perfect. It was sunny and in the low 80s. The Cavaliers included Kendall's littermates, Riley and Haddie, as well as their parents Zena and Zorro. Their older brothers, Bailey and Martin, were there too. Julie, their breeder, also brought along Woobie and the new puppies. They are adorable! Jen, from Pup-a-Razzi, stopped by with Buffy.

I put together some party favor bags filled with liver treats and peanut butter treats from New Seasons Market and duck breast chewies. I put it all in disposable poop bags from poopbags.com and gave them an extra bag inside, just in case. Here's a picture of the bags all ready for the party.




I'll post more pictures of the party tomorrow.

No comments: