Here are the details:
- When: Saturday, March 19th, 11 am to 3 pm
- Where: In the park at the corner of 5th St. and Hall Blvd. (across from the library)
- What: Pet contests, the Sir James McDonald Pipe band, booths, and more.
- 11 am Sir James McDonald Pipe Band
- 11:30 am Beaverton K-9 Demonstration
- 12:30 pm Irish Dancing with the Dogs
- 1:00 pm Dog Parade and Costume Contest
- 1:30 pm Best Kisser and Silly Pet Tricks Contests
- 2:30 pm Contest winners announced
We'll be there. Hope to see you there, too.