Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bailey and a water feature

Kendall, Clyde, and I took a Sunday drive to McMinnville today. The sun was peeking through the clouds and there are still a lot of leaves on the trees. The colors on the trees have been especially beautiful this year. Usually the leaves turn quickly, we get a storm, and all the leaves fall off at once. Not this year.

We stopped to visit Rick, Patty, and Bailey, Kendall's older brother. He's a tri-color Cavalier. The two Cavaliers got along great. There was a lot of Cavalier talk going on as well as a lot of playing. Kendall decided she wanted to try out their pond in the backyard. She launched herself into the pond/waterfall without hesitation. She seemed to know what to do. She quickly swam to the side as Clyde fished her out of the pond. I wish I had my camera with me. We were all laughing so hard, I don't know that we could've captured it on camera.

There's nothing like the smell of wet dog in the car.

No comments: