Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Before...and After

It's been 8 weeks since Kendall's been to the groomer because our vacation fell during the week of her regularly scheduled visit. She was looking a little bit ragged around the edges even though she's had a number of baths during those eight weeks. Here are her "Before" pictures. The sun was in her eyes, hence the squinting.

Long ears, curly head, and hairy feet


Just look at those curls
And here are her "After" pictures. Of course, she came in the front door and immediately got a drink so her ears are wet. Then, she ran out the back door and around through the bark dust just to add a little dirt to her too clean coat.

Pink bows for the the not-so-girly girl


A little shorter all over

We try to keep her trimmed fairly short so she doesn't pick up all kinds of dirt when we go camping. Do you trim your Cavaliers?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the bows :)

MB (Embee Cavaliers) said...

Cute pictures of Kendall. The bows would stay in all of two seconds in this house. No trimming for us except for the bottom of the feet. I love the natural ears and feet! I wouldn't be opposed to trimming though if it was needed. We'll see how Zoey's "spay" coat comes in. She will likely require trimming later on.

Sandi said...

I love how Kendall looks, both trimmed and a la naturale ;)
I just took Ellie to get a little tidy too - they cut off her whisker muttchops lol. I don't mind having her bum and face tidied up, but when I come back to have the feathering on her paws gone.. !!? :( A silent scream goes off in my head and I'm a little sad.. but it grows back really quick.. so I get over it!
The curls in Kendalls fur is quite cute.. I can just imagine how soft it is!