Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. "Paw"trick's Day

I think Kendall has gotten wise to my holiday hat pictures. We had quite a time getting one good picture to post on the blog.
There was some rolling around


Then, Rico, the cat, had to see what was going on

And he got really close

Then, I put on the hat

And Kendall was really interested

There was some cat toy chasing

And, finally a picture. Whew! Hope your St. Patrick's Day is a fun one.

One good thing about this day is that I get to tell my favorite, really bad joke. Here it is:

What's green and stays out all night?

Wait for it...


Wait for it...


Patio furniture!

That's pretty bad, huh?


Check back on Friday for a fun dog event happening in Beaverton this weekend.

3 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Great ... Happy St Pat's Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

So cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day, Kendall!

julieannPDX said...

ADORABLE!! Yes, I can only imagine how smart Kendall is getting, with these holiday antics! tee hee