Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vacation and Lots To Do

Kendall got to go on vacation while Clyde and I traveled on our annual trip to the Florida Keys. She went to stay with Jen from Puparazzi for the week. Jen has a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel as well as another dog (I can't remember what kind right now) and her roomate has a couple of dogs. Kendall was there for over a week and I don't think she missed us a bit. It's so nice to have somewhere for Kendall to stay when we go away on extended trips.

I haven't posted in a while because I was sick when I got home from vacation, I'm having trouble with my camera, and we've been tied up with house projects. I know... Excuses, excuses.

Kendall is headed out on a camping trip coming up soon, so I'll be sure to take lots of picutres and post when we get back.

No comments: